12/12/2005

Sarah Kate is legal

That's right ladies and gentlemen, because liquor stores didn't have enough problems to worry about, Sarah Katherine Hafner was born 21 years ago today, December 12th. Wow, we're getting old...oh wait, not me, just all of you. Hafner, I feel like we have to do it up right when you get home, but we'll go slow, stupid rowing has your tolerance down. Did I say stupid rowing? Let me clarify, I love me some water, shells, and oars, but training means no drinking. So have your fun at Chili's happy hour tomorrow but know that Coach Stone wants something like 12 hours out of you this week, or at least thats what Quinn told me. And while I know study days at ND just aren't the same without surprise visits from me, good luck, survive the days, survive Riley, and remember Starbucks doesn't close until 2 o'clock in the morning. See you in a week-ish...

No comments: