5/02/2006

Crazy Commercial

I am home for a little while. I figured I needed a break before summer school started. My grand theory of sickness has been proven once again during this little break. While at school, I do not allow my body to succumb to sickness for the most part, I am invincible! And then I come home for a couple of days and fall into a spiral of sickness. This has happened once again. My grand theory prevails. And so, I sit on the couch and watch bad TV and float in and out of sleep, but one thing that has stuck with me: the eye cream commercial. It is an atrocious commercial. Poorly done. But what sticks with me is the slogan: For serious eye circles, except that serious is underlined. DO NOT BE FOOLED. This is not for part-time circles, not for humorous circles, or under-18 circles. This is for Nietzsche-reading, C-SPAN watching, serious circle. It's very amusing. Also, it might be all the over-the-counter meds I am on mixing, but nonetheless, I smiled.

No comments: