6/05/2006

It has happened again...

I saw a great movie! Playing by Heart! It has an all star cast and still no one has heard of it. It seems very confusing. I recommend to the Internet world that you all go see it immediately. It's one of those movies where everyone is connected but you don't know how immediately and you start to figure it out. It's great. Here are some of my favorite lines:

Max: I uh... I like your tight body. It looks like it would do what I tell it.
Joan: What?
Max: I said...
Joan: No, I heard what you said. And I'll admit 'What?' was a rather banal, cliché, noncolorful response. What I really meant to say was: 'Why don't you do the world a big fat fucking favor and crawl back into your mother's womb?'

Meredith: I'll tell you what I don't want. I don't want all this calculated artificiality. This dress, these stupid little bows in my hair, they aren't me. I mean, look at you. You - you don't sit around your house in an Armani suit, do you?
Trent: No. My house is black-tie.

No comments: